Why a unique Infanion customer approach?
There are many e-commerce solutions available in the market in different price ranges. You have the cheap, basic and low-end e-commerce solutions. They require a low investment to start or launch a web shop, but you get limited technical options, less features and less or no flexibility to compete in the highly competitive online market place. You will be one of the many using the same technical tools to get your market share and to sell your products.
You also have the high-end, custom made and professional e-commerce solutions, offering you flexibility and a modular set-up. These professional e-commerce solutions give you all the technical possibilities to really compete and grow in the online market place, but they are expensive. You need a high investment to start using such a professional and custom made e-commerce solution as the high development cost to develop a professional e-commerce solution is reflected in the price and the required adaptations and customization are expensive.
Our research tells us some interesting findings:
- the majority of the companies choose for a low-end e-commerce solution, even they know it limits their options, sales results and growth potential. The reason? The low investment.
- the majority of the companies prefer a high-end e-commerce solution, but are not choosing a high-end solution. The reason? The high investment and the uncertainty to get a return on this high investment.
- the majority of the companies that started with a low-end e-commerce solution faced after a while the limits of their choice and decided to change to a high-end and custom made e-commerce solution. This resulted in a higher cost and higher investment as they needed to start all over again from ‘0’.
Whether you use a low-end or a high-end e-commerce solution, to attract visitors and to sell products, you will need the right content, SEO-optimized and search engine friendly. You will need to define and execute online sales and web 2.0 marketing activities and you will need to bridge your sales and marketing efforts in the offline world with your sales and marketing efforts in the online world. You will need to invest in building your online sales channel and your online sales presence.
Our research indicates that:
- almost every company starting with online sales underestimates the time and money investment that’s needed to write the appropriate content and to build up the required online sales channel to attract visitors and to sell their products.
- most of the companies starting with online sales feel and acknowledge that they have insufficient knowledge on how to attract visitors, to define and execute sales and web 2.0 marketing activities or to bridge their online and offline sales activities.
To address the findings of our research we have developed our unique customer approach. Companies that want to start with a high-end, custom made and professional e-commerce solution should have the possibility to do so from the start. Our unique customer approach gives every company this possibility.
Interested to know more about the unique Infanion customer approach? Visit 'What is the unique Infanion customer approach?' or 'What is included in the unique Infanion customer approach?' or contact us.