Our core team
Infanion is lead by a core team with a shared passion for bridging the offline and online worlds.
Stephan De Pla
Stephan holds a Masters Degree in Physics Engineering from the University of Gent (Flanders, Belgium), specializing in astrophysics and opto-electronics. During his career, he has built up extensive business experience and market knowledge:
- As a director at CSI, a dynamic business consultancy firm specialized in Lean.
- At a leading Belgian distribution company, as a Business Transformation Officer, he was responsible for the implementation of efficiency programs in the distribution network.
- During his 7 years as a consultant and engagement manager at McKinsey&Co
he worked extensively in the Banking, Logistics and Basic Materials industries, focusing on solving strategic and operational issues.
- As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G he was responsible for managing hair care brands in the Benelux.
Mani holds an Engineering Degree in Computer Science from Pondicherry Engineering College (Pondicherry, India). During his career, he has built up an extensive business, technology and development experience:
- As director at Xemla Tech, an open source consulting firm.
- As a Senior Software Engineer at MobiApps he worked on cutting edge GPS vehicle tracking systems. He has worked on the backend application, and when he got an opening, switched to the embedded firmware team, ultimately becoming Project Manager for the firmware department. He gained skills on embedded programming and low level device interfaces. As part of an effort to switch the firmware team to Linux, Mani become passionate about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
- As a Software Engineer at Satyam Computer Services he worked in various capacities, rising up to Senior Software Engineer. At Satyam, Mani was part of the Microsoft Competency Group, where he undertook projects on various Microsoft Technologies (VC++, VB, SQL, Pocket PC etc).
Peter holds a Masters Degree in Modern History from the University of Leuven (Flanders, Belgium). During his career, he has built up extensive business experience and market knowledge:
- As owner of Homelands, an (indirect) sales and channel management consulting firm.
- As co-founder, director and board member of Alturion, pioneer in mobile GPS navigation software (acquired by Punch Telematix).
- As an international account manager at L&H he was responsible for setting up an (indirect) sales channel for the professional continuous speech recognition products.
- As corporate recruiting manager at P&G he was responsible for the marketing and organizational activities for the recruitment of mainly sales and marketing profiles in the Benelux.
Vinoth holds an Engineering Degree in Information Technology from Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University Chennai (India). During his academic years, Vinoth has written several papers, on various topics such as semantic web, web search, Kerberos, etc. Some of his papers have been published on IEEE journals. Since the start of his career, Vinoth has built up an extensive experience and knowledge in software engineering and open source development.
- As a Technology Consultant at Xemla Tech, an open source consulting firm.
- As an Associate Software Engineer at SpikeSource he contributed to a major release of a product and a few minor releases with high quality and timely delivery. He has also contributed to the internal tools/processes on build, test, and automation frameworks of the software factory paradigm and innovated tools/technologies to enable the solutions factory.